Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sneak Peek at Upcoming Decor!

Ok, so here we are with a little less than a month to go! We've done some planning and preparing as far as ideas for decorating and i like what what we've come up with so far. So here we go, I've taken a few pictures of what we've gotten together...
Dishess! a la fiesta ware

Anthropologie dish towels


They're blue!
This is an old buoy I found at an antique store in Apalachicola! I love the colors, how it tapers and the rope. It looks so authentic. I thought it would look nice on a table in the living room.

2 comments:

  1. I love it toots! You are going to have a great place...for me to drop in on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Fiesta (of course). The enamel pots are too cute..I want some! Your buoy is cool...oh, and I see you peeping out from there Delaney!

    ReplyDelete