Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Continuation


Sea Glass! I also found this at the Tin Shack in Apalach. I want to have a bunch of mason jars and glass vases and fill them with something a little more creative than the typical rocks, marbles... so i thought this was unique. I also like the idea of spanish moss and old keys. If anyone ( aunt jennifer?) has any suggestions I'd love some help on this!

I love this!! It would be lovely in my room or the living room. I saw at Anthropologie where they filled a birdcage with origami birds. They used pretty scrapbook paper, but i think sheet music would be nice. I'm sure there's a youtube video on how to fold origami?...
OK this is one of my FAVORITE ideas!! I. love. it. These are all LP covers, selected for cover design only, not content, but the idea is to simply pin them just like this on the kitchen wall! The rest of the place will be mostly subtle, simple, and clean themes, but there's no denying the "modern" brady bunch-esque kitchen, so we decided to embrace it!

1 comment:

  1. You have some really cool ideas. The birdcage with origami birds will look great, love the LPs for the kitchen and I would do just what you said with the glass in jars...to keep it simple & clean you could have a set of jars filled with different things like moss, keys, this glass, etc...that would look really good. Does your kitchen come with Alice?

    ReplyDelete